How to enter your radio code
Ford RDS Code Entry Instructions
- Once the unit has been turned on, the display will show ' CODE - - - -'
- Press preset [ 1 ] repeatedly for the first digit
- Press preset [ 2 ] repeatedly for the second digit
- Press preset [ 3 ] repeatedly for the third digit
- Press preset [ 4 ] repeatedly for the third digit
- To activate the code press the [ 5 ] key. The set should now operate.
If the radio shows “LOCK 10” or “LOCK13” it will need to be sent in for unlocking.
Vauxhall Code Entry Instructions
- To enter the radio code supplied, turn off the stereo, then switch on your ignition
- Press and hold the "AS” button and now switch the radio ON
- The display should show "SAFE" and then after 10 seconds will show " 10 - - - -"
- If the word SAFE " does not clear then you will have to leave the radio powered up for up to 2 hours, or until the display shows " 10 - - - - "
- Press preset "1" repeatedly for the 1st digit of your code
- Press preset "2" repeatedly for the 2nd digit of your code
- Press preset “3" repeatedly for the 3rd digit of your code
- Press preset "4" repeatedly for the 4th digit of your code
- Once the supplied code is shown on your display press and hold the "AS" button until the radio beeps. Your radio will now activate.
- Now release the “AS” button
- If your radio does not activate then the original radio code could have been changed
- Each wrong code entry doubles the time before the next code may be entered
- i.e. 1 wrong =1 minute, 2 = 2 mins, 3= 4 mins, 4 = 8 mins, 5 = 16 mins, 6 = 32 mins etc.